Where to License my Pet
- A license tells animal control officers that there may be a family searching desperately for their pet. This is a great way to show proof of pet ownership.
- A license proves your dog is properly vaccinated.
- A license is the best way to reunite you with your pet if he/she becomes lost.
- It is a Utah State Law that your pet be licensed. A pet license must be renewed yearly.
- Please note: On January 15, 2024, we are launching our new licensing portal called BarkPass. Users will be required to create a new profile for themselves and their pet(s).