Due to Covid-19, we no longer offer walk-in appointments for vaccinations and microchips. Please schedule a time using our online scheduler. If you have questions please email email@example.com. Please give our staff 72 hours to respond due to increased demand.
Pets need vaccinations to help protect them from disease and help to keep them healthy. We recommend you speak with a veterinarian about what vaccinations are right for your pet. For more information, please see the ASPCA or the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association.)
Clinic Services by Appointment
- Spay/Neuter Services for Dogs and Cats
- Space is limited and must be booked online via our scheduler.
- The Free Feline Fix is offered bimonthly at this time to pets in our jurisdiction.
Salt Lake County Metro Townships: Brighton, Copperton, County Islands, Emigration Canyon, Kearns, Magna, and White City
Cities: Bluffdale City, Holladay City, Midvale City, Millcreek, Murray and Salt Lake City
- Here is a LIST of low-cost spay/neuter options
Rabies vaccinations must be booked with our online scheduler. There are no walk-in appointments.
The Rabies vaccine is government-regulated and will be administered by one of our veterinary team members.
- DHPP (Distemper, Adenovirustype2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- FVRCP (Feline Rhino tracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia)
- PetLink Microchips for all animals
- No Appointment Required, this is a walk-in service during open hours.
- All pets in Salt Lake County qualify for a FREE Microchip with proof of a current pet license.
- We often hold Licensing & Microchipping Clinics in the community. Please take a look at our Calendar for upcoming opportunities.
- Deworming (Strongid)
- Nail Trim, Dremmel
Additional Clinical Services
By Appointment and referral by client's private vet
- Senior Blood work (Idexx) (highly recommended for surgery on pets 7 years and older)
- Pre-Anesthesia Blood work (Idexx)